Friday 10 August 2012

Hurray! Hurray!

Its a beautiful sunny day today in Devon. I spent some time at the beach in Teignmouth with my faithful hound Cherry, and now, as I hope to see Tom Daley win Team GB another gold medal and plough through some scrumptious melon slices with David, I thought I should tell you some very exciting news...

After a very (very) long time, the children's book that I have been illustrating has finally been signed off, completed, and is on the printing press! Reach for a bottle of something chilled guys! Hurray!

"The Phlunk", written by Lou Rhodes of the band LAMB and I published our book in association with Strata Books, and I am completely over the flippin' moon!

We've had a tough time between me moving house & becoming settled with David, holidays and numerous Lamb/Solo tours, but now, book one is complete, and I am so excited for book 2.

Here's a snapshot or two of the printing proofs from Lou's iPad so the quality isn't great, but I don't want to spoil you guys, you can go buy your own copy soon enough :)

Watch this space, and listen out for me on twitter @toridraws xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment