Sunday 28 June 2009

Babahoggggs [4inch]

I finnnnally did something with my month off so far :)
When Babahogs put up the [4inch] event on their site, I decided I probably could do something for it, bearing in mind this was like 2 months ago. THIS friday I started thinking about it - and its due in on the 1st of July - eep! Sewing didn't go so good, and I got stressed out and humpfy, so I didn't want to do it anymore...
...it rained today and I did this :)


We had to make three 4x4inch pieces, they could be any topic and medium, and they didn't have to work together (though I'm still contemplating if mine actually do..).

They sell for £10 each, £3 to the artcafe Babahogs and £7 to the artist. Nifty?


Go see them all, they're up in Babahogs, Well Lane, Falmouth from Monday 6th July - Sunday 18th July.






No comments:

Post a Comment